Why choose this offer?
Mud therapy is particularly suitable for the treatment of rheumatic diseases. Its effectiveness is completed with hot spring pools and ozone therapy followed by a therapeutic and relaxing massage treatment.
The uniqueness of this treatment is linked to the blend of mud and the high temperature of the water that is rich in minerals. With its high thermal capacity, the mud uniformly distributes heat to the body for the duration of the treatment at a temperature of 45-48°C for about 15/20 mins.
Before being used for the treatment, the mud undergoes a long maturation process in special tanks and is sprayed with a continuous flow of thermal spring water at a temperature of more than 80°C. The mature mud, upon application appears smooth, very pliable and soft to the touch.
Mud therapy benefits:
- It stimulates the production of 'natural cortisone' with an anti-inflammatory effect
- It stimulates the production of endorphins that help us to endure pain better
- It stimulates the production of cartilage (demonstrated by recent studies)
- It stimulates the immune system with the thermal stress induced by the thermal mud
12Days, 11 nightsFull board - small buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with menu
4Accesses to the Spa areaWith sensory shower itineraries with chromotherapy and aromatherapy, sauna and/or Turkish bath
Access to the pools with therapeutic thermal spring water at 35°CThe use of the bikes (not available from November to January) and the relaxation area of our hotel is included
// SCRITTE CURE TERMALI?>
Please note White bathrobe compulsory for all therma spa treatments. To complete the full cycle of treatments we recommend that you arrive on a Sunday or before 8 am any other day.
- Read all the information about the offer »